FOX9: Local dad gets a new look on Father’s Day
FOX9: A well-deserved Mother’s Day makeover
Following are Susan’s TV appearances on TCL
- Box Dye Makeover (June 23rd, 2011)
- Tangled Locks (April 1st, 2011)
- 10 years younger (February 18th, 2011)
- 10 years younger (January 28th, 2011)
- Sparkle & Shine (December 29th, 2010)
- Holiday Hairstyles with E Salon(December 9th, 2010)
- Short Hair Makeovers (October 18, 2010)
- ABC Star Makeovers (September 20, 2010)
- Fix Your Summer Hair Damage (September 10, 2010)
- Fair to Fab Makeovers (August 27, 2010)
- Covering up Imperfections (August 2, 2010)
- Audience Makeover (July 2, 2010)
- Audience Makeover (June 11, 2010)
- Looking Good After 50 (May 10, 2010)
- Day to Night Makeup (April 26, 2010)
- Bronzers (April 19, 2010)
- Eyebrows (April 05, 2010)
- Live Audience Makeover (April 01, 2010)
E Salon hosts “Beauty for Breast Cancer “
(May 8th, 2010)
– 25 Years
– 25 Makeovers
pampering those deserving volunteers with a day of beauty!
Chicago Woman ‘ambushed ‘ in Wayzata
After embracing hippie attire in the 1970s and the big hair of the ’80s, Chicago native Robin Porter described herself as a fairly “with it” dresser over the last 15 years.
But the producers of Fox’s “Ambush Makeover” had a different opinion last Thursday when a camera crew of nine surrounded Porter on East Lake Street in Wayzata.
Wayzata Salon donates to Alzheimer’s Association
Susan Eyton of E Salon in Wayzata has begun a month-long fundraiser to benefit the Minnesota-North Dakota chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association, a national nonprofit organization that provides support for families suffering from the disease.
E Salon, 755 E. Lake St., will contribute a percentage of its earnings to the association. Anyone who receives hair, nail care or cosmetics services at the salon will be contributing to the Minnesota chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association.
E Salon offers natural beauty care in new space
E Salon owner Susan Eyton’s positive outlook on life and more than three decades of experience in the beauty industry drew clients to her Lake Street location in Wayzata for over a decade. Today, E Salon has relocated into Salon Concepts on Wayzata Boulevard in Minnetonka, and the move has ushered in a new era for the business, and Eyton.